Are You Looking For a Career and Not Just Another Job???
Are You Looking For A Place To Call “Home”???
We Are Looking For Career-Minded Individuals –
Not Someone Just Looking For Their Next Job!!
Alvin Pest Control is a family-owned business that has been serving the Alvin and surrounding communities since 1975. We continue to set high standards for ourselves so that our customers receive the best possible service. Our technicians are knowledgeable in the latest in pest control techniques which enables us to customize effective treatment plans for every situation. We have been voted the Best Pest Control Company by the readers of the Alvin-Sun newspaper for the past several years, an honor we are very proud of.
The Ideal Candidate for a Career at Alvin Pest Control, LLC
- Is looking for a career—not just another job;
- Wants to find a place to call “home” and not just another place to go to work;
- Realizes that our customers are the reason we are here and will provide the customer focus necessary to satisfy our customers;
- Demonstrates a “Get It Done” mentality with a positive attitude;
- Has good time management skills and is able to prioritize job responsibilities;
- Takes pride in a job well done and at all times has a strong desire for improvement;
- Has above average communications skills—written and verbal—and can follow verbal instruction; and,
- Has a ready recall of details and can manage lots of information.
Our Current Openings
Pest Management Technician / Apprentice
Alvin Pest Control, LLC is looking for a field technician that can work as a team with other technicians and administrative staff to provide exceptional pest control service to our customers. The position requires working indoors and outdoors year-round and working with the public. Job responsibilities include performing residential pest control; installation and inspection/monitoring of Sentricon termite bait stations; and accurate completion of all documentation. We are willing to consider an experienced, licensed technician and are also willing to train the right candidate without experience.
Requirements for the position:
- Good Driving Record (no tickets or accidents in last 2 years)
- Ability to regularly lift 50-60 pounds
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours, including some Saturdays
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing
What We Offer
We are committed to our employees by providing the most up-to-date technology and equipment in the field and in the office. We offer generous benefits including:
- Retirement Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Training
- Thanksgiving Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Laundered Uniforms for Field Personnel
How To Apply
Email your Resume, References, and Salary Requirements to
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.