Are You The One?
- Do you like working with technology?
- Do you want to be challenged constantly?
- Do you have a “Get It Done” mentality with a positive attitude?
- Do you have good time management skills?
- Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you have a strong desire to improve yourself continually?
- Do you have a stable work history?
- Are you looking for a career and not just another job?
- Do you like knowing you are making a difference in someone’s day every day?
If you can answer YES to these questions, you may be just The One we seek! If you can’t answer yes, then we are not the place for you.
Alvin Pest Control, LLC is a second-generation, family-owned business serving Alvin and the surrounding communities since 1975. We continue to set high standards for ourselves so that our customers receive the best possible service, from the phone call with our office staff to the service our technicians provide—our technicians area knowledgeable in the latest in pest control techniques, and our office staff sets high standards for our courteous and friendly service. Every day, we strive to be the best pest control company in the area and need team members who want to help us do just that.
We are a conservative company that cares for our team and our customers. We strive to provide an atmosphere where everyone feels respected, valued, and appreciated, and we expect our team members to do the same.
We reward our team with benefits comparable to big companies! These rewards include:
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Thanksgiving Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Paid Training
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Life Insurance
- Quarterly Company Outings
- Laundered uniforms for field personnel
- Drinks and snacks provided for all employees
If you think you are "The One" submit your resume, references and salary requirements to
“Far and away, the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt